How To Add An Admin To A Facebook Page?James
Today the only purpose of writing this blog is how to add admin to Facebook page. But before that, we will discuss a little bit about Facebook.
These days, inventors have created so many social platforms that are in trend such as Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Linkedin etc. From these, Facebook is the most popular and oldest social media platform that we will talk about today. The users of facebook have around 2 billion. Everyone knows that Facebook has made its features popular because its features are updated and easy for everyone to use. Due to its easy features and functions, today it has been declared the world’s No.1 platform. Everyone uses Facebook with different purposes such as entertaining purpose, business purposes, etc. Many people say how to make a Facebook ID? It’s not hard to make your ID on Facebook and its basic thing before start using Facebook. Still, you need someone’s guidance so you can take support from Facebook Customer Service for more information.
Let us now come to the topic of our blog today: how to add an admin to Facebook page. The admin work is very responsible on Facebook page because they handle all the facebook things. Adding an admin is not a difficult task, Anyone can do it with the help of a few steps and the second option is with you that you can also contact Facebook Customer Service.
What is the job of an admin on facebook?
The admin is the one who takes over all of our Facebook page and manages all the things. It’s not like we can’t manage but sometimes we need someone who balances these things. Suppose you are using facebook for your commercial purpose and you don’t have time to manage your account on facebook page. So you can add an admin to a facebook page.IN simple words, “Admin works like a supporter”. But you need some permission before adding someone as an admin to facebook page. Facebook gives you the option to add people as an admin and you have to take permission with it.
The admin responsibility and power is the same as your responsibility and power but once you add an admin to facebook page then you don’t need to do anything because the admin will do all that himself.
- Admin has a power to create and delete your account.
- Admin can upload and delete photos, videos.
- If your account gets hacked then your admin will recover it.
- Admin can add people as a friend.
- Admin can block anyone who creates disturbance in your facebook account.
- Admin write your content for your facebook page to publish.
- Admin can handle the chats with followers.
Still you can also always manage facebook pages and also change admin by taking different permission because facebook has available with different permissions.
Steps to add an admin to a facebook page
You can add any person as an admin (such as your friend,anyone) anytime whenever you want. It has some easy steps:
- You will see the option of “page roles”.
- There are three types of section under the “page roles”. One of them option “Assign a new page role” click on it.
- On that you will type the name of your administrator, that administrator can be anyone you want.
- Menu will give you the list of friend names where you can choose.
- Under the menu,you will see the “admin” option.
- Then you will set the permission according to the admin because facebook has different permissions at the time of adding an admin.
- When you get the name of your admin then you have to click on the “add” option.
- Then you will set the password to make any changes in future.
- Under the “existing page roles” You will see the option “Eva Recinos” under the page owner and where you will be shown the name of the person you have chosen for admin.
- Then that person has to accept your “admin request” and his/her role will be shown under the “existing page role”.
- Then one person can show under admin and one person can show under editor.
- If you have a person as an editor and you want to change to admin so you can change with the help of the “edit” option.
- From the “edit” option, you can choose another role for that person and if you don’t want to change anything then you will also remove that person from that role.